Friday, November 26, 2010

Some Pics In Surabaya



from left: Julek, Me, Sekar and Vina. Had some walk in break session. Actually there was Iyak and Arni too, hihi. Sorry yak, ni :p





Three photos from here, is when me and Galuh had a little photo session in my room. Thanks, Gal!




Me and Galuh at Indie Clothing Expo. Such a crowded event, too many people joined it. But, very amazed!


My new fellas! Yes, i feel comfort with them. Julek, Vina, Sekar, Iyak, Arni, Rissa. I like being with you guys <3>
With the sisters! Being with them, makes me feel like home. Mbak Wina, Mbak Elin, Mbak Nita, love youu!

At DBL Arena watched NBL Indonesia. Denny Sumargoooo!

At CCCL with Marissa, Iyak, and Dhea. There was some photography exhibition. I've told you, Surabaya have so many art buildings. With interesting event.


Me and Iyak. This girl is cute. And she always be my good guide, for everything.

Me and Nisa. We are best friend from junior high school. And now, we are kost-mate! Haha


This is my first walk in Surabaya. Met up with girls who now be a friend to play with. We come from different faculties. From left, Marissa from Dentistry, Iyak with me, Dhea from State Administration, Niken from Faculty of Medicine (wohooo!), and Dita from Dentistry. And Nisa who took this picture. Sometimes when we have free time, we still frequently meet, and share some stories.

There was a piece of my story in this new town. They who made me start feel comfortable. And I just want all of it could always makes me feel just like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment