Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heaven For Me

Talking about heaven. I just wanna tell you my definition about what heaven is.

For me, heaven are:


When me and my family sit at the dining room after having breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And then we talk about everything, that called quality time. We share about anything about what we think that time.


When I listen to favorite songs while browsing, blogging, or any online surfing about what I interest at.


When I listen to the music that could cooling me down, when I get mad. Listen to something jazzy.


When I have a quality time with my bestiest, and that time I realized what a sister means, eventhough we’re not born in a same family.


When I came to place that called “a little heaven”. I mean a place that really really beautiful. And you can feel what the meaning of peace there.


Heaven is when... shopping time! Hahaha shop till you drop, and your money never get drop too! Haha. Heaven for every girl.


With boyfriend. Hmmm. Heaven in when you stare at his eyes, and found what love is. Talking about everything without any pressure. Without any “gap”. For me, his smartness, his knowledge about everything around the world are heaven too.

No comments:

Post a Comment