Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Life

I don't know how to describe my new life here. In Surabaya. I've lived here for a month. But I still feel sooo plain. Plain. Up and down maybe. Sometimes I feel so cozy, but sometimes I still feel homesick, miss Bali so much. How can I didn't miss the place where I grew up. The place where I got so much love. So much hurt, memories. Even I have a boyfriend right now there, but the top of the list the person I miss is my family. I miss how the home's warm. I miss the warm of my mom's hug, the warm of my dad's kiss, the warm of me and my brother's chat. I miss them so much. I feel so, 'tertohok' in indonesia, when I imagine that those moments, maybe, won't come again, because as u know, as we know, after have a four years studies, the next step is I have to walk into "a work world". Which is, if I choose to work in Surabaya again, it means I have no opportunities to have a quality time again with my beloved family. I have no opportunities to ask them to spoiled me again. Hahh.. Hopefully everything won't gonna be like that. The second is, I miss my girls so bad. As u know, adaptation step is very HARD. Find someone who has a same character with the ones who always could makes you feel comfort before, is very very hard. Moreover they have a different culture. Different language, different jokes, different mocks. Find the one who you can tell her every story, every person in your life, your past, your habit, blablabla. Have a same sense (of music, taste, fashion, and so on), have a high spirit to study but doesn't forget to enjoy the life, have a same knowledge. Haaaaaahhh.. Is that looks that I'm too greedy? But I mean it, I mean, who doesn't want to have a perfect life, perfect friends, perfect family? Right? And the third is, I want a real "the one". As I wrote in my note. But sorry I won't publish it. Don't know when I could publish it. If I've found him maybe, if a have a bunch of brave too.

No comments:

Post a Comment